• PGRF-7003: 70 000 Нм максимальный момент, 35 000 Нм продолжительный режим;
• PGRF-9003: 90 000 Нм максимальный момент, 45 000 Нм продолжительный режим;
• PGRF-11003: 110 000 Нм максимальный момент,55 000 Нм продолжительный режим;
Пример применения: гусеничная техника для лесозаготовки:
From April 15-21, Comer Industries is presenting at Bauma in Munich (Germany) the new PGRF-7003 and 11003large wheel drives for heavy-duty use, as the result of the redesign of existing products into morecompact, flexible, interchangeable, and robust solutions that satisfy technical requirements and the growing needs of leading global manufacturers.
Along with PGRF-9003, these units complete Comer Industries' range of compact drives that now offer a maximum output torque of up to 110,000 Nm: they are ideal for tracked vehicles, like crawling forestry machines, excavators, and cranes, and they are also suitable for winches and milling applications, allowing the company to enter these new market sectors while simultaneously increasing its presence in existing areas.
All the wheel drives offer:
• 3 planetary drive stages;
• a wide range of ratios, from about 70 to 250, for various applications;
• the possibility to adapt to all of the most common axial piston motors from 90 to 160 cm3, in a cartridge version or SAE assembly, with fixed or variable displacement;
• option for negative brake (SAHR), able to withstand the maximum output torque the hydraulic motor can deliver. Brake release happens at low pressures, preventing the client from adding a pressure reducer valve to the hydraulic circuit;
• disconnection option: this optional device makes it possible to mechanically disconnect the kinematic scheme of the drive from the hydraulic motor when necessary; easy to access and very useful for servicing the machine in the field in case of a system error, this option can replace the bypass option normally fitted in the hydraulic motor.
The main technical data for each unit in terms of output torque are as follows:
• PGRF-7003: 70,000 Nm of maximum output torque, 35,000 Nm continuous;
• PGRF-9003: 90,000 Nm of maximum output torque, 45,000 Nm continuous;
• PGRF-11003: 110,000 Nm of maximum output torque, 55,000 Nm continuous.